My Friends

Sabtu, 16 Juni 2012

Tilda with Koala Tag

Hi, All...
How are you today?
It's a sunny Sunday morning here..
Made a new tag for a swap that hosted by my friend Jie Craft. The swap is called Lovely Sister Swap and for this month, the theme is tag with our favorite color.
My favorite color is yellow, and I also put some of my favorite things in the tag: map, rose, button, charm, lace, also a fluffy koala.
Material:
Cardstock: Concorde, Patterned paper by Bagus Bagus Wrapping, our local craft store
Stamp: Tilda with Koala by Magnolia
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Puncher: Martha Stewart Triple Butterfly
Dies: Hanciful Flourish by Cheery Lynn Design
Coloring: Faber Castell Watercolor Pencil, blending with Dove Blender
Other: Button, Cotton Yarn, Lace, Paper flower, Made with Love Charm.
I would like to enter it to this challenge
Tag it by Stamp n Doodle
Anything Goes by Craft Your Passion Hope it's brightened your day. Xoxo
Dewi



3 komentar:

  1. WOW this is such a cute tag and I love the wordly feel to it. A perfect tag with almost a vintage feel too.

    Thanks for sharing and joining in at Stamp-N-Doodle
    Claire (DT)

    BalasHapus
  2. Fabulous Tag! Great layout, cute image and wonderful coloring. Very Nicely Done! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp-N-Doodle!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi