My Friends

Rabu, 10 Oktober 2012

Happy Halloween

It's Wednesday again, new challenge at Stamp-N-Doodle, it's now Lisa's Challenge: Wet Embossing.
My boys had their mid year evaluation, and the weather is not so friendly in Indonesia, that often make me feeling unwell, but still excited to make this card, since I'm rarely doing wet embossing on my creations.
Love the image so much, it's so Halloween. Since Halloween is not a common celebration in Indonesia, I can feel the "Halloween feeling" through this image.
Recipe:
Image: Yll B Next from Stamp-N-Doodle
Coloring: Finecolor Marker
Sentiment: Fiskar which I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black
Wet Embossing: Aqualip
Cardstock: Linen and Nitwit Digipaper
Dies: Label 4 by Lifestyle an On The Fence by Tim Holtz
Puncher: Martha Stewart Spider Web
Challenge:
Hip to be Square by Craft Your Passion Challenges 
Trick or Treat + A Die Cut or Punch by Paper Playtime 
Halloween Screams by Catered Crop 
Shining Picks by Simply Create

Hope you like it
Thanks for visiting
Xoxo
Dewi







5 komentar:

  1. Those pumpkins look very mean! Rawr! I popped in from Craft Your Passion and if you are interested in giveaways, I'm having one on my personal blog:
    http://thriftyfinn.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/its-a-giveaway-time/

    BalasHapus
  2. wonderful job, such a great Halloween card. thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. What a cute project! I love the little spider webs! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. OOh very spooky halloween card! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Hip to be Square challenge! Hugsxx

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi