New challenge at Stamp-N-Doodle, the theme is Recipe Card
Here is my DT Card
I choose Snowball Cookie as my favorite recipe to decorate. Here is the recipe:
1 cup butter
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cream the butter with 1/2 cup of the confectioners' sugar and the vanilla. Mix in the flour, nuts and salt.
3. Roll about 1 tablespoon or so of dough into balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Do not allow these cookies to get too brown. It's better to undercook them than to overcook them.
5. While cookies are still hot roll them in confectioners' sugar. Once they have cooled roll them in confectioners' sugar once more.
And the recipe of my card is:
Image: Winter Wonders from Stamp-N-Doodle
Sentiment: Paper Smooches, stamped with Memento Danube Blue
Coloring: Faber Castell Classic Pencil and Finecolor Marker
Card Stock: Bo Bunny Powder Mountain, Concorde
Dies: Swirl, So Wrapped Lovely and Snowflake from Magnolia, Circle from Lifestyle Crafts, Warm wishes from Whimpsy Stamps
Others: Pom Pom Trim, Facial Cotton, Ranger Stickles Diamond, Rhinestones, Ribbon, and Shimmer Sticker freebie from Papercraft Inspirations Magazine
Holiday Card with Bling by 'ABC'Challenges
Christmas with Blues by Created With Love
Ladies by Crafty Sentiments Designs
Non Traditional Christmas by Digital Tuesday
Christmas by Everybody-Art
Winter by Shopping Our Stash
Christmas No Red or Green by Celebrate the Occassion
Hope you like it
It's sleep time here, and I miss someone out of town so bad, then I'll go to sleep and dream about him :D