My Friends

Minggu, 26 Januari 2014

Let's Celebrate Your New Home


My DT buddy at Digi Haven, Kevin McCrafty has moved into a beautiful new house..
I'd like to send this card to her wife, Heather.. Hopefully she would like this.
I'm using artbymiran last freebie.. Isn't she so beautiful?

Recipe:
Image: artbymiran
Coloring: Copic Marker, Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
Cardstock: Buffallo
Patterned Paper: Prima Marketing
Dies: Circle and Label by Lifestyle Crafts, Window by Cottage Cutz, Leaf by Cheery Lynn, Butterfly Border by Joy
Embellishment: Pearl, Clay, Paper Flower, Lace, Charm, Cheese Cloth
Others: Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Ranger Stickles Diamond and Platinum

I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
artbymiran DT Call
Anything Goes by Sister Act
Celebration by Crafty Calendar
Something New by Kitty Bee: New House, New Window Dies
Delightful Digis by My Sheri Crafts
Anything Goes with Lots of Pink by In The Pink
For The Girls by Crafting for All Season
Anything Goes by Word Atr Wednesday
Make It Glitter by Die Cut Divas
Celebration by A Little Bit Crafty

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

9 komentar:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and so perfect for a new home. Love how she is looking out of the window.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BalasHapus
  2. such a pretty card
    hugs Kate
    In the Pink GDT xx
    ps I have new release candy if you are interested :)

    BalasHapus
  3. This is stunning - so many delightful sweet touches, and I just want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to share your amazing artistic talents with us. It's such a blessing to have you play along in our challenge, and I really look forward to having you join us again soon. Your art is a real treat to see and to have shared with us.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    BalasHapus
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for linking up at MSC.
    Sue

    BalasHapus
  5. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Let's Celebrate" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    BalasHapus
  6. What a sweet card.

    So glad to see you at Die Cut Divas.

    BalasHapus
  7. Great Card. Looks so beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    BalasHapus
  8. Beautiful card love all the dies cuts/punches, gorgeous flowers & embellies.
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink chall

    smiles Christine C x

    BalasHapus
  9. You have made such a pritty card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. xx Bianca

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi