My Friends

Senin, 22 September 2014

Happy Halloween

using Lia Stampz Witch Girl
Raindrop Echo's Holiday Circle Postmarks

It's my creation for Whimsy Stamps Inspirational Post
I'm still on card in a box mode, so I make this one with Halloween theme.
Halloween and Fall are my favorites although we don't celebrate Halloween and there aren't Fall Season in Indonesia.
I color thebeautiful witch from Lia Stampz with Copic Marker and Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
The designer paper is from NitWit
Hope you like my creation

I'd like to enter my card in a box to these following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

13 komentar:

  1. Lovely creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    BalasHapus
  2. This is SO FUN!!! I adore that image! The dies cuts are amazing, too! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    BalasHapus
  3. A fab explodig box Dewi and the image is perfect for your movie choice.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    BalasHapus
  4. a lovely halloween inspired box, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz, we hope to see you again
    Tilly

    BalasHapus
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    BalasHapus
  6. Love your box card and especially the stars! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    BalasHapus
  7. Brilliant box card and great fun. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Hugs, Carol S. DT

    BalasHapus
  8. Really sweet and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Crafty Catz.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    BalasHapus
  9. Wow.. what a great card!!! love the colours and the image, really wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    BalasHapus
  10. Super card thanks for joining us at Kittybees for in the sky challenge. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    BalasHapus
  11. oh she's sassy and fun and this card-in-a-box is sooo cool! love it!
    Mahalo for playing with us at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge #32!!

    BalasHapus
  12. So fun! Great box card!!! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions!

    BalasHapus
  13. Fantastic card in a box Halloween project! Great color choice and I really like all these fab die cuts. Thanks for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.
    Anja

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi