My Friends

Senin, 18 Juli 2016

Hugs


Today is my turn to share you my July Inspirational Post for Conie Fong Art &Design

I made my very first bendi card, and it's kinda addictive

Recipe
Image: Emma and Ellie with Wings by Conie Fong
Coloring: Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
Cardstock: Concorde
Paper: NitWit
Dies: Bike - Marianne, Flower, Birdcage, Grass & Window-Doohickey Magnolia; Swirl-Cheery Lynn; Leaf-Memory Box, Butterfly -Sizzix
Embellishments: Rhinestones, Homemade clay embellishment by me, stocking butterfly

I'd like to enter my project to these following challenges:
Anything Goes - Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
To Use Your Dies - Crafty Friends Challenge
Anything Goes - Classic Design Team
Anything Goes - Cute as a Button
Anything Goes - Not Just Cards
Add Bling - Crafty Catz
For a Girl + Sentiment - Aud Sentiments
Anything Goes - Craft Rocket

Update:
Top 3 at Crafty Friends Challenge To Use Your Dies
Choosen Guest Designer at Cute as a Button
Top 3 at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

10 komentar:

  1. Wow, Wow, Wow! Dewi!!!! This is AMAZING! What a gorgeous card! I have not attempted the bendi-fold yet - they look so tricky! Your card is gorgeous! I can't stop looking at it! Bravo!

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm still here looking! Wow! If I do attempt one, I'm going to CASE yours for sure! Love this!

    BalasHapus
  3. Beautiful card for our current challenge, thanks for joining in...[aNNie Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT]

    BalasHapus
  4. Oh I love your card. I have always looked at these cards from afar. I've yet to try one. Yours is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    BalasHapus
  5. Love your Bendi Fold Card design. Just super fabulous. Great colours and great image. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    BalasHapus
  6. This is a wonderful combination of elements! Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    BalasHapus
  7. lots of detail here....a lovely card for our challenge at crafty catz, thanks for joining us
    Tilly

    BalasHapus
  8. Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card. Great use of Dies for our challenge theme. Good luck and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    BalasHapus
  9. Gorgeous!! So many different elements that just make this POP!!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Laine DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    BalasHapus
  10. What a fun card! Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi