My Friends

Sabtu, 18 Februari 2017

Xoxo


It's my turn to share February Inspirational Post for Conie Fong Art & Design

I made a Valentine themed tag featuring Kissed by an Angel
It's one of my favorite stamp, reminds me of a shy boy I fell in love with many years ago ;)

I'd like to enter my creation to these following challenges:
Love - Ching Chou Kuik
Valentine - Creative With Stamps
Valentine - Cute as a Button
Have a Heart - Daisy Chain
Red or Pink - Die Cut Divas
Love is all Around - Pearly Sparkles

Update:
Winner at Cute as a Button Valentine

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

8 komentar:

  1. Fabulous Dewi! Thanks so much for sharing at Cute as a button, hugs, Jackie DT member.

    BalasHapus
  2. wow. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles. Good luck.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    BalasHapus
  3. Gorgeous Dewi thank you for joining us on this month's challenge 'Love is all Around' over on
    Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    CCK DT

    BalasHapus
  4. Your project is so cute. I love the couple and layout. (I don't see our Challenge banner the one that says what the theme is.. on your blog) thanks for sharing over at Creative with Stamps.

    Billie A
    Creative with Stamps
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    BalasHapus
  5. Thanks for joining the fun at Creative with Stamps February Challenge, your card is gorgeous, Jo x

    BalasHapus
  6. What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Love is all around”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    BalasHapus
  7. So cute! Lovely project!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    BalasHapus
  8. A beautiful make… many thanks for joining in at Pearly Sparkles. Hugs, Traci DT xx

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi