My Friends

Kamis, 18 Mei 2017

Happy Birthday


Today is my turn to share May Inspirational Post for Conie Fong Art and Design

I made a birthday card featuring Braids in My Hair

I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
Anything Goes - Through The Purple Haze
Make It for Mom or Any Special Lady - Star Stampz
Anything Goes - Creative Moments
Flowers - Crafty Gals Corner
Anything Goes - Crafty Creations
Stitching Faux or Real - The Paper Shelter
Pastel Colors - Crafty Sentiments Designs

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

6 komentar:

  1. Beautiful birthday card Dewi, so many lovely details! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    BalasHapus
  2. Your card is stunning Dewi. The details you've added, as well as your coloring of her are just beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    BalasHapus
  3. The lacy dies are so feminine and elegant. They go so well with the paper you chose for this.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Pastel Colors challenge.

    BalasHapus
  4. This is beautiful and the dies compliment the design just perfectly too,

    Such a delight to have you joining in at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    BalasHapus
  5. So beautiful Dewi, I love your coloring and layout of this gorgeous creation! Will respond to your email soon - kids are finishing up school for the term this week so life has been crazier than normal. Thanks so much for playing in our Stitching Challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    BalasHapus
  6. Beautiful card. I love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.

    xxGrietje DT Creative Moments

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi