My Friends

Selasa, 18 Juli 2017

Hi There!


It's my turn to share my July inspirational post for Conie Fong Art & Design

I made a card featuring Conie Fong's Butterfly Princess

I use the old version which is no longer sold on the store

I'd like to enter my card into these following challenges:
Anything Goes - Crafts Galore Encore
Anything Goes - Crafty Animals
Anything Goes - CCC Digi Creations
Things that can Fly - Stempel Garten
Girlie - Pearly Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

3 komentar:

  1. Hi Dewi, this is really a very romantic and lovely card. I like the colours you combined and all your details, which you created and arranged so lovely!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia

    BalasHapus
  2. A pretty card. Lovely image and lots of fabulous detail.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    BalasHapus
  3. Stunning card. Lovely design too. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight Lisa DT CCC Digi Creations

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi