My Friends

Minggu, 22 Juli 2018

You Mermaid to be Awesome


New challenge at Star Stampz: Summer is Here

I made a card featuring Little Mermaid Chibi

I'd like to enter my card into these following challenges:
Summer/Holidah - Pink Gem Challenge
Under The Sea - The Fairy and The Unicorn
ATG/Dies and Punches - Crafty Catz
Stitching Real/Faux - Tuesday Throwdown
Marine - Through The Purple Haze
Anything Goes - Classic Design Team
Anything Goes - World Wide Open Design Team

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

3 komentar:

  1. This is just so beautiful. Nice work.Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    BalasHapus
  2. Gorgeous card Dewi xx
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    BalasHapus
  3. Gorgeous work Dewi. I love the way you used the dies, they fit perfect with the underwater theme.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us here at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi