My Friends

Minggu, 11 November 2018

Warm Wishes



I made a Christmas Card featuring Christmas Carole

I'd like to enter my card into these following challenges:
Holiday - Send a Smile 4 Kids
Anything Goes/Holiday - Crafter's Castle
Christmas - Craft Rocket
What you'd Like to Do at Christmas - Winter Wonderland: Dressed Up as Santa
Challenge #122 - Time Out Challenges
Christmas is Coming - Daisy Chain
Christmas  is Coming- Creative Craft Cottage
Christmas - 2 Sisters On The Blog

Update:
Top 3 at Creative Craft Cottage Christmas is Coming

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

6 komentar:

  1. Beautiful card and gorgeous colours. x

    BalasHapus
  2. Lovely card but it is not what we want at 2Sistersontheblog. We want to see a picture with christmascookies. I will remove your card, I'm sorry. We hope to see you again
    Caroline DT

    BalasHapus
  3. So pretty and I love your card design..
    Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Winter Wonderland..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    BalasHapus
  4. Such a pretty card!!! The image is beautifully colored and I love all the layers and elements! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. Very pretty design - all those extra elements make it so special. Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    BalasHapus
  6. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi