My Friends

Selasa, 11 Februari 2020

Love

No photo description available.


I made a card featuring Kisses Kissing Couple

I'd like to enter my card into these following challenges:
Love/Valentine - Always Fun Challenges
Love Love Love - Incy Wincy Designs
Love/Romance - Crafty Friends Challenge
Add a Heart - All Sorts
Love Me Do! - My Time to Craft
Add a Heart - Creative Craft Cottage
Wedding/Engagement/Love - CCC Digi Creations
Red and/or Pink Equals Love - Love to Scrap

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

8 komentar:

  1. Awww . . . this is so sweet!! The image is adorable and I love all the fabulous die cuts you used! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    BalasHapus
  2. This is such a lovely image and a gorgeous heart. Thank you for joining our 'At least one heart' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    BalasHapus
  3. So very pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    BalasHapus
  4. oh my this is just so sweet.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    BalasHapus
  5. Dewi: your wedding celebration card is darling! Thanks for linking to MTTC's "Love Me Do" theme challenge! Becca/DT

    BalasHapus
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    BalasHapus
  7. Wow! This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's February Red and/or Pink challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Irena, LTSCB DT

    BalasHapus
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi