My Friends

Rabu, 22 Maret 2023

Happy Easter


I made a tag featuring Charmy Bunny


This fantastic prize will only be available if our randomly chosen winner has used one of our products on your project.  This could be an image, paper or printable.  

You can still be a winner, even if you haven't used one of our products, winning 3 digi images of your choice from The Paper Shelter store, so it's still worth entering!

You can submit 3 entries into our challenge, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

We're seeing so many more entries using The Paper Shelter products lately, meaning our winners are getting to enjoy the grand prize of $30 to spend in the store, which is fantastic!

Please be sure to check our 'CHALLENGE RULES' tab at the top of the page, and make sure your entry is a new creation: NO BACKLINKING

I'd like to enter my creation into these following challenges:
Easter - Double D
Spring and/or Easter - Simon Says
Make It Green - Crafty Gals Corner
Beginning with B (Bunny) - The Cutie Pie Challenge
Lots of Green - Crafting Happiness
Animals - Use Your Stuff
Spring Colours - Make My Monday
Buttons and Bows - Dream Valley

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
 

Dewi

7 komentar:

  1. πŸ’œ πŸ°πŸ’œthis!! I saw this on SSS Wednesday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of the Easter celebration at PortAventura World, Spain, I’d love you to share this on Park Hopping My Happy Place. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or #parkhoppingmyhappyplace. Cheers, Makira

    BalasHapus
  2. This is a pleasing card with that girl holding a bunny for Easter. She is colored very well and I love all of the added details. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    BalasHapus
  3. So lovely! This is a very stunning Easter tag. This girl holding this cute little bunny is so beautiful and so perfectly colored. And your tag is really so lovingly decorated with so many details. Great pastel color scheme. It absolutely fits that image.
    Glad you shared your tag with the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    BalasHapus
  4. who wouldn't love a spring tag, yours has so many layers and texture, it's wonderful! Thank you for joining us at MMM

    BalasHapus
  5. Lovely and a wonderful wish for spring on this tag! Love the elements you used! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    BalasHapus
  6. Lovely tag! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    BalasHapus
  7. Beautiful tag. It definitely screams Spring. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi