My Friends

Rabu, 02 Januari 2013

Another 2013



Still in the new year and holiday mood.. :)
My boys still in their school holiday.. So, all that I do is just cooking and coloring some images..
Went to train station to buy tickets for my mom to go back to my hometown. So many people queue to buy train ticket. Then go to Chinatown to buy some snacks, fruits and candy.
Plan to go back to my crafty world tomorrow.. So many projects waiting... But first, here is my card for Stamp-N-Doodle: New Beginnings

Recipe
Image: Fall Fun
Coloring: Copic, Finecolor marker
Card Stock: Concorde. Nitwit Digi Paper
Dies: Circle and scalloped circle by Lifestyle Crafts, Numbers by Die-Versions, Branch by Die-Namics MFT
Puncher: Butterfly by Ali, Frond by Martha Stewart, Leaf by Punch Bunch
Others: Half Pearl, Pearl, String, Fabric flower, Eyelet, Printable 2013 Calendar

I  attached the eyelet using my newest tool Fiskar Eyelet Setter. It's a highly recommended eyelet setter

Challenge:
Anything but A Card by Ladybug Crafts
Anything Goes by Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
Cute and Girly by Cute and Girly Challenges
New Year by Always Something Creative

Try to make an animated signature
Hope you like my projects

Hugs




8 komentar:

  1. This is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Sparkle Creations.

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi there hun, id like to ask you to join us at creative craft challenges for a 4 month term on our dt, if you would still like to join us please contact me at sandra-tomlinson143@hotmail.co.uk

    thanks for entering our dt call

    hugs sandra xx

    BalasHapus
  3. What a lovely calendar. Thanks for sharing on ASC and a happy new year to you.
    xoxo Clarissa

    BalasHapus
  4. Wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at ASC.
    Hugs STine

    BalasHapus
  5. Wow, great work, love it.

    Thanks for playing us at ASC.

    xoxo Andrea

    BalasHapus
  6. So pretty !!!! Love the little girl on her swing! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    BalasHapus
  7. Lovely idea for a calendar. So cute and pretty.
    Thank you for joining in BTC&G's "Cute and Girly" challenge.
    Geraldine

    BalasHapus
  8. very pretty, thanks for joining our challenge at Ladybug crafts, Gaynor x

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi