My Friends

Senin, 21 Juni 2021

With Love



I made a slimline card featuring Moon Maiden Celestial Fairy

I'd like to enter my card into these following challenges:
Anything Goes - The Corrosive Challenge
Slimline Card - Inkspirational
Things in The Sky - My Time to Craft
Anything Goes/ Sparkle and/or Shine - The Paper Funday
Anything Goes - Cute Card Thursday
Anything Fantasy Goes - The Fairy and The Unicorn
Anything Goes - A Bit More Time to Craft
Anything Goes - Love to Craft
No Rulz 4 - Love to Scrap

Update

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs


Dewi
 

4 komentar:

  1. This is adorable!! Such a sweet image and I love how you added the clouds hanging off the edges; so fun! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    BalasHapus
  2. Beautiful image and scene! Thank you for joining us at INk~

    BalasHapus
  3. Very pretty card, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn challenge this month Claire DT

    BalasHapus
  4. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi