My Friends

Minggu, 12 September 2021

Happy


 New Challenge at Lemon Shortbread: #154 Anything Goes

I made a card featuring T-Shirt Soda Girl


I'd like to enter my card into these following challenges:

Anything Goes - Craetive Knockouts

Anything Goes - Crafty Creations

Anything Goes - Pattie's Creations

Anything but Square - Creative Craft Cottage

Anything Goes - Crafts Galore Encore

Anything Goes - The Crafter's Cafe

Anything Goes - A Perfect Time to Craft

Anything Goes - Love to Scrap

Anything Goes - Love to Craft

Anything Goes - A Bit More Time to Craft



Thanks for stopping by


Hugs


Dewi


5 komentar:

  1. This is so nice. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    BalasHapus
  2. Gorgeous card, Dewi! Love your bright color choice. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    BalasHapus
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the bright, happy colors and patterns you used! The shape of your card is so fun, too! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    BalasHapus
  4. Fun shaped card and great bright colors. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    BalasHapus
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining our "Anything But Square" challenge at Creative Craft Cottage!

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi