My Friends

Selasa, 19 Oktober 2021

Happy Halloween

Such a happy news to share that I'm joining


 The Paper Shelter Design Team!!!

It's my very first debute  for Team B Challenge:

DIGITAL STAMPS


This also my very first journal page featuring



I'd like to enter my journal page into these following challenges:
Halloween Colors - Crafting Happiness
Halloween - Simon Says Stamp
Cupcake Inspirations - Halloween Fun
Halloween Colors - Ching Chou Kuik
Anything Goes - A Bit More Time to Craft
Anything Goes - A Perfect Time to Craft
Autumn/Halloween - Pearly Sparkles
Autumn /Halloween - Daisy Chain
Autumn/Halloween - CCC Digi Creations
Autumn/Halloween - Creative Craft Cottage

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi




8 komentar:

  1. Congrats on joining The Paper Shelter DT! I love their images. Way to go!! Really cute journal pages. I'd love to see more you create. Thank you so much for linking up at my challenge blog, Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy
    *Owner* Crafting Happiness Challenges
    *DT* Let’s Craft & Create

    BalasHapus
  2. Congratulations on your DT gig!! This is so fun!!! I love the images you used. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    BalasHapus
  3. Very fun! Thanks for playing getting your spooky on with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    BalasHapus
  4. What a lovely journal page. I really want to give journal or planner pages a try. Thanks for the motivation. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles♥

    BalasHapus
  5. Great page in your journal, very creative.
    Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    BalasHapus
  6. What a great journal entry, and beautifully colored image! It's great to see you entered this month at Ching-Chou Kuik's October Challenge. Julie, DT Member

    BalasHapus
  7. Wow, what a wonderful idea, very nicely done. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    BalasHapus
  8. Sweet journaling page! Thank you for playing along at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Greetings Marga dt

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi