My Friends

Selasa, 26 September 2017

Love



I made a card featuring Sailor Dress Sunflower Girl

I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
Anything Goes - Simply Papercraft
Homemade Flowers - Stamps & Fun = Creativity
L is for Love - Sunny Day Crafting
Anything Goes - Inspiration Destination
Floral Embelishments - Fab n Funky
Something Beginning with F - Craft Rocket : Flower
Stitching - The Crafter's Cafe
Anything Goes - Crafty Awesomeness
Anything Goes - Love to Craft
Anything Goes - Love to Scrap

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

9 komentar:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing with us.
    Janis, Sunny Day Crafting Owner/DT

    BalasHapus
  2. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Stitching Real or Faux" challenge.

    BalasHapus
  3. So very pretty and such a lovely image- a little bit of summer when it seems to have gone!! - thank you so much for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith xx

    BalasHapus
  4. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. Xxx

    BalasHapus
  5. Great card and love all die-cuts--Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    BalasHapus
  6. Very pretty. I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    BalasHapus
  7. I just love this. Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky xx Jan DT

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi