My Friends

Senin, 18 September 2017

With Love


It's my turn to share September inspirations for Conie Fong Art & Design

I made a card featuring Abbie
She was one of my very favorite image from the store

I'd like to enter my card into these following challenges:
Anything Goes - Colour Crazy
Anything Goes - Crafting with Friends
Fun Outside - A Gem of A Challenge
Warm Colors - DS4J
Anything goes - Create and Inspire
Anything Goes - Crafty Girls Creations
Anything Goes - A Bit More Time to Craft
Your Favorite Stamp - Sweet Stampin'

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

5 komentar:

  1. A lovely card, thanks for sharing with Digistamps4joy!

    BalasHapus
  2. Fantastic card Dewi, love it
    thanks for your visit on my blog
    hugs Tamara

    BalasHapus
  3. loving all the added embellishments. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Good luck!

    BalasHapus
  4. This is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    BalasHapus
  5. Love all the details! Thanks for playing at Digistamps4Joy!

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi